Monday, November 10, 2008

Hibernation


Yup.. so it's been AGES since i have managed to post anything here. I've been so entangled in the management of the website that i scarcely have time for anything else.

It's been an interesting ride. I've met some really cool people since starting work on the website. Celia ... she's such a talented photographer. She gave me permission to link to her flickr account. I've been able to link up with others from the Salisbury community who are resident else where. (notice i didn't use the word 'diaspora'- apparently, they consider it a misuse of the word. Technically tantamount to an insult.)

I'm really very proud of the work we've been able to do with the people from Salisbury, and their web site. I think it stands head and shoulder above all the other community web sites that have been recently launched. I think you can find a full list of all the community web sites on the reunion web site, under village links. Take a look yourself. http://dominicareunion2008.dm/cms/index.php?page=links

I must apologize for the tone of the last post... It kinda has this melancholic tone don't it? But no, I'm still here.. still alive... still trusting. I think it was just a moment of panic. One of my few.. I will do my best though to keep this blog updated. God knows i have been having many an adventure.. and misadventure.

Be sure to visit bawilinkup.com!!

1 comment:

DelroyNesta said...

i have been wondering when you would update your blog, i've been reading and waiting for a lil while now, thanks for doing that. its always good to know what's going on in and what inspires people, congratulations on the website, will check it out. my blog address is http://jetzzzpoeticexpressions.blogspot.com/ you can check it out sometime, you are on my list of blogsites that i check on the regular