Saturday, November 15, 2008

Kitchen Wars- Part II



.... Okkkk. Still working on that kitchen. I managed to line a few of the cupbaords and so was able to fill in some of our cooking utensils. The new kitchen excites me!! ( Boys... you will not and possibly will never understand this, but ladies.. you know...) Any how, I've been feeling a little adventurous... so, in a little while, i'm going to try wisking up a few pina coladas. It's 3:42pm, but who cares. When Jae wants to do something.. she'll do it! O:-)


I've looked up the recipe online, and realised i've got all the ingredients. Even the coconut cream- I got it when a friend mistakenly thought it was coconut milk, which I had needed at the time to make a sancouche for my british cousin. By the way, I ended up having to cut and grate a real coconut to squeeze the milk out old school style- nearly grating off my fingers in the process!

Anyways... Pina Coladas anyone?

3 comments:

Maureen said...

You go girl...!!! I love your style...!!!

DelroyNesta said...

so why wasnt i offered some? still waiting aight

Jae said...

Ha ha ha... You know what, when i get some more coconut cream. I'll hook you up!! LOL. I think i need fresh pineapples too.. the canned one wasn't as sweet.